Summer Water Wine by Yes Way Rosé x Winc | Plus COUPON CODE
Mmm…wine. Need I say more? Okay, rosé. Mic drop.
I am trying out this monthly wine membership with Winc and am particularly in love with this Summer Water rosé. So naturally, I had to tell y’all about it. Don’t be judging the wino trend.
First things first, let me tell you ’bout Winc.
How It Works
- Winc is a monthly wine membership, with no membership fees! You simply answer 6 questions about your palate, and four wines are custom selected for you, boxed, and shipped to you each month. Your fee is the price of each individual bottle, with bottles starting at only $13.
All The Reasons Why I Love It
- The variety of wine is primo…I’m talking anything you could ever want
- Shipping is complimentary
- You can rate your wines to get better recommendations
- Don’t like your wine? You don’t have to pay for it
- Members can skip a month at any time, free of charge (say what?!)
- Simply call or live chat to cancel your membership
Now let’s talk about this Summer Water… “Yes Way Rosé” is right! I mean, I know where it gets it’s name from…this here will be my water for the summer. This dry, crisp rosé is French inspired with notes of strawberry, pink grapefruit and white peach (can you say, refreshing?!?). Pair it with caesar salad and pizza…with tomato, sausage, mozzarella and basil (I’m drooling), or your favorite sushi and fried rice. I can picture a cheese board…maybe even grilled cheese…mac ‘n’ cheese…give me all the cheeses.
Needless to say, I recommend. Try this out. You deserve it.
If you’re anything like me (indecisive and short on time), save yourself the hassle of those necessary wine runs (necessary…lol). Let Winc handle your wine for you. You just kick your feet up and relax. Come on, I dare you.
Okay, so you decided to try it out? AWESOME SAUCE. Because I have a coupon code (mwahaha). Use code “kylie” and get your first 4 bottles for $27 (a $25 savings). You’re welcome.
A huge “thank you” to Winc for sponsoring this post!
Tube Top – Sold Out
Jeans – Old
Sunglasses – In Store
Lipstick – Color “Pale Mauve”
Lip Gloss – Color “Pure Peach”
Bangle – Farmer’s Market Knockoff
Photography by Studio Magnolia