These are the items that I have been LIVING by this Summer…and I guarantee I will continue using in Fall. I know, there have been a lot of super cute trends as of late…but I wanted to highlight the essentials that I use nearly every week.
- Lipstick in Pale Mauve // I swear, this is the perfect neutral pink for Summer. It is slightly more contrasting than your typical nude, while still providing a super fresh, natural, clean look. Not to mention it is moisturizing. And for chap stick obsessed ladies like me, that’s a win.
- Natural Straw Hat // The must-have of must-haves. Tryna look cute but don’t feel like showering? Throw this on over yesterday’s (or the day before’s) hair for an effortless but put-together Summer look.
- Wrap-Front Maxi Dress // When I want to be comfortable yet a little dressed up, this wrap-front maxi dress is my go to. Throw it on with some gladiator flats and a pop of color on the lip and you are ready for Sunday Funday or a casual night out.
- Slip-On Mesh Heel // I am literally obsessed. I wear these shoes MULTIPLE times a week. Whether for work, or all those wedding festivities that come with Summer, these slip-on’s are not only precious (and match everything) but also about as comfortable as a heel can get. You’ll be able to last all day (or night).
- SPF 50+ CC Cream // An absolute Summer necessity. Just replace your facial sunscreen with this CC Cream. It is tinted, with light coverage, for a nice and even look…and the SPF 50+ is all the protection your skin needs. I have been using this all Summer (in Florida) and have yet to get burnt.
- High-Waisted Bikini // This suit has been everything for me this Summer. I’m going to be honest, I haven’t been feeling my most fit. So not only do I LOVE the color and fit, but I love that it’s just the right amount of coverage. I still feel a little sexy without revealing my lower belly (aka my problem area). However, I highly recommend no matter what shape you’re in!
- Dream Big Eyeshadow Palette // I just added this to my beauty collection…and I could not be more excited about it. I’ve been super into shimmers and pinks, and this palette is where it’s at. The shadows are super pigmented, hold without a primer, and honestly are a statement all on their own. So when I’m in a hurry, or don’t feel like wearing eyeliner, I go to this palette for a quick and simple finished look.
- Brunch Babe Baseball Hat // In Summer in Florida it rains a lot…so a cute baseball hat is a must. I rock this at country concerts, when running errands, even when grabbing a casual meal with friends. And I love the soft pink as it’s a fun spin off a neutral…AKA it matches everything.
- Cool Blonde Shades Reviving Balm // If you know me you know that I am a frugal shopper…HOWEVER I will always splurge on my hair. And this Cool Blonde Reviving Balm is something I could not live without. To me, nothing is worse than when your cool locks start to go brassy. Hence, this product. The fake-blonde’s super hero! Especially when you want you hair light and bright for Summer.
- Head/Neck Bandana // I seriously just feel like these are the cutest. A bandana on the neck can dress up any outfit, but I have been super obsessed with them in my hair. Especially when I’m headed to the beach or pool…I put it on my head, and wrap and tuck yesterday’s curls, for a boho, beachy, feminine look.
I’m hoping this list is helpful and practical…and will make your life just a little bit easier and more beautiful. Let me know your thoughts below! What items do you use on a weekly basis?