These are the items that I have been LIVING by this Summer…and I guarantee I will continue using in Fall. I know, there have been a lot of super cute trends as of late…but I wanted to highlight the essentials that I use nearly every week.
- Lipstick in Pale Mauve // I swear, this is the perfect neutral pink for Summer. It is slightly more contrasting than your typical nude, while still providing a super fresh, natural, clean look. Not to mention it is moisturizing. And for chap stick obsessed ladies like me, that’s a win.
- Natural Straw Hat // The must-have of must-haves. Tryna look cute but don’t feel like showering? Throw this on over yesterday’s (or the day before’s) hair for an effortless but put-together Summer look.
- Wrap-Front Maxi Dress // When I want to be comfortable yet a little dressed up, this wrap-front maxi dress is my go to. Throw it on with some gladiator flats and a pop of color on the lip and you are ready for Sunday Funday or a casual night out.
- Slip-On Mesh Heel // I am literally obsessed. I wear these shoes MULTIPLE times a week. Whether for work, or all those wedding festivities that come with Summer, these slip-on’s are not only precious (and match everything) but also about as comfortable as a heel can get. You’ll be able to last all day (or night).
- SPF 50+ CC Cream // An absolute Summer necessity. Just replace your facial sunscreen with this CC Cream. It is tinted, with light coverage, for a nice and even look…and the SPF 50+ is all the protection your skin needs. I have been using this all Summer (in Florida) and have yet to get burnt.
- High-Waisted Bikini // This suit has been everything for me this Summer. I’m going to be honest, I haven’t been feeling my most fit. So not only do I LOVE the color and fit, but I love that it’s just the right amount of coverage. I still feel a little sexy without revealing my lower belly (aka my problem area). However, I highly recommend no matter what shape you’re in!
- Dream Big Eyeshadow Palette // I just added this to my beauty collection…and I could not be more excited about it. I’ve been super into shimmers and pinks, and this palette is where it’s at. The shadows are super pigmented, hold without a primer, and honestly are a statement all on their own. So when I’m in a hurry, or don’t feel like wearing eyeliner, I go to this palette for a quick and simple finished look.
- Brunch Babe Baseball Hat // In Summer in Florida it rains a lot…so a cute baseball hat is a must. I rock this at country concerts, when running errands, even when grabbing a casual meal with friends. And I love the soft pink as it’s a fun spin off a neutral…AKA it matches everything.
- Cool Blonde Shades Reviving Balm // If you know me you know that I am a frugal shopper…HOWEVER I will always splurge on my hair. And this Cool Blonde Reviving Balm is something I could not live without. To me, nothing is worse than when your cool locks start to go brassy. Hence, this product. The fake-blonde’s super hero! Especially when you want you hair light and bright for Summer.
- Head/Neck Bandana // I seriously just feel like these are the cutest. A bandana on the neck can dress up any outfit, but I have been super obsessed with them in my hair. Especially when I’m headed to the beach or pool…I put it on my head, and wrap and tuck yesterday’s curls, for a boho, beachy, feminine look.
I’m hoping this list is helpful and practical…and will make your life just a little bit easier and more beautiful. Let me know your thoughts below! What items do you use on a weekly basis?
One item I have been loving lately is the graphic tee. However, it seems like all of the trending brands want $60+ per shirt… Cue my brain going “I’m sorry, you want how much for a T SHIRT?!” No can do. So began the search. The search for affordable graphic tees/tanks. And after looking for months, I found the answer. Right in front of my gosh darn face. Target…hellooo!
I should have known. When has Target ever let me down? Despite all of the adorable brands out there, I will never not go back to Target. And do you know the number one thing I love to shop for there? Basics. Does it get more basic than a graphic tee? *PALM. TO. FACE.*
In order to maximize my options, I don’t mess around in store. I go straight to the online mothership. And boy did I hit the jackpot!
Now, I just got a few items… I have to draw the line somewhere. But there were SO many lovely designs. Between shopping for my everyday casual look and then obviously my weekly yoga class it was seriously so hard to decide. But this is what I chose, and I’m sticking to it! Which one(s) will you buy?! Comment below!
***This post is NOT sponsored***
Jean Shorts – Old
Bandana – Old
Fringe Sandals – Old
Lipstick – Color “Sandwash Pink”
Lipgloss – Color “Fortune Cookie”