I feel like we’re always talking about our fancy beauty obsessions…but what about those forgotten and miscellaneous drug store items we use everyday? I feel like they’re pretty important and deserve some attention too… So I’ve rounded up the ones that I could not live without.
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer | Seriously…I can’t live without this stuff. I know I’m not the only person who’s legs tan way slower than the rest of their body. This lotion is the perfect fix for a natural, quick glow, and the application is no different that any other body lotion. Just wash your hands after so your nails don’t turn orange!
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Dry Shampoo | This is a new obsession of mine. I was a firm believer that I would never find a drug store dry shampoo that didn’t make my hair feel dirty…UNTIL, I actually ended up borrowing this from my mom! Now, I’m addicted! My hair seriously feels freshly washed after application, and it even leaves my hands silky smooth.
- Physicians Formula Vegas Shimmer Strip | Did you check out my everyday makeup routine last week on my YouTube channel? If so, then you know all about this stuff. If not, then you better go watch it! 😉 I’ll make it easy – Click HERE
- Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo + Conditioner | Okay…this is going to be TMI. I used to have bacne. There, I said it. And it turns out it was in part due to my previous shampoo/conditioner! Not only does Pureology give my fragile hair the strength and nutrition it needs, it also makes it smell good AND cleared up my skin. We call that a win, win, win!
- Goody Ouchless Latex Elastics | Can you say, braids, anyone?!? They are my go to when I’m feeling too lazy to do my hair…and are just one of the many styles when these clear hair ties come in handy. Let’s just say I buy a new pack just about monthly.
- Carmex Chapstick | The best chapstick around. I don’t care what you say.
- CHI Silk Infusion Reconstructing Complex | It’s one of those ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ things… I’ve been using this CHI hair oil for years and it would take MUCH convincing for me to switch. My naturally dry ends are continuously thanking me.
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer | Refer to item #3.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes | In the last few months I have adjusted my skin care routine, and these facial wipes have been a game changer for me. I made a change because, frankly, I just felt like my skin wasn’t completely clean. So now, before my foaming cleanser, I will remove my makeup with these…and y’all, my skin has never felt so fresh or been so clear!
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen | I live in Florida if you didn’t know…and ’round here we use sunscreen all year long. And like many, I prefer something that doesn’t feel oily, and personally, I don’t want all that spray getting in my hair. Hence, the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer – It doesn’t clog my pours, and leaves my skin silky smooth, with very little leftover residue on my hands.
What are your ride or die drug store products?? Ready, set, go!
This post is not sponsored.
Hi, hi, hiiii friends!!! Sorry this blog post is going up a little late. If you follow my IG stories (@coffeewithkylie) you know last week was semi-unexpectedly crazy for me. Not only were we moving out of our house and temporarily into my parents’ house (because adults can still live with their ‘rents, right?), but in the midst of it all I had a SEVERE allergic reaction to my lash extensions. What the actual heck (*palm to face*)…it was just one of those weeks. So, my content is a little late, but I appreciate all the concern and well wishes from y’all!! I am TOTALLY fine…pain is beauty, am I right? JK…no more lashes for me.
But on the topic of interest, this LBD though!!! Y’all don’t know how many compliments I have gotten on it! Let me tell you my three favorite things about it:
One | It’s Flowy
Pretend you’re surprised by that response… Y’all know I put comfort over everything. And not only does this dress make me feel 100%, but I can eat all I want at that Bachelorette dinner and do not have to dread the photos to follow. I know I’m not alone on that thought!
Two | That High-Low Though!
I got asked so many times if this was two different pieces… People were so confused but could seriously dig it when they realized what was happening. When I am going for that solid black look, I like there to be another level of interest. And the layering of materials here definitely does the trick.
Three | It’s Versatile
Meaning you can dress it up, or dress it down! I dread buying items that are only good for one occasion. If I am going to spend my hard earned money, I want to get some serious use out of my purchase. And not only do I love this piece styled with these strappy heels, but I am super into it with some laced up gladiators as well.
The LBD is a necessity…especially when all your girlfriends are getting married. And this one has saved me on multiple occasions! I hope y’all love it as much as I do.
Boulevard High Low Dress | Tyra Heel | Maren Studded Heel | Carrie Heel | Tupelo Tassel Earrings | Harbor Straw Crossbody | 5 Disc Choker | Super Star Necklace | Shimmer Bar Bracelet | Watch | Lipstick in Sandwash Pink | Lip Gloss in Sahara Pink