Mmm…wine. Need I say more? Okay, rosé. Mic drop.
I am trying out this monthly wine membership with Winc and am particularly in love with this Summer Water rosé. So naturally, I had to tell y’all about it. Don’t be judging the wino trend.
First things first, let me tell you ’bout Winc.
How It Works
- Winc is a monthly wine membership, with no membership fees! You simply answer 6 questions about your palate, and four wines are custom selected for you, boxed, and shipped to you each month. Your fee is the price of each individual bottle, with bottles starting at only $13.
All The Reasons Why I Love It
- The variety of wine is primo…I’m talking anything you could ever want
- Shipping is complimentary
- You can rate your wines to get better recommendations
- Don’t like your wine? You don’t have to pay for it
- Members can skip a month at any time, free of charge (say what?!)
- Simply call or live chat to cancel your membership
Now let’s talk about this Summer Water… “Yes Way Rosé” is right! I mean, I know where it gets it’s name from…this here will be my water for the summer. This dry, crisp rosé is French inspired with notes of strawberry, pink grapefruit and white peach (can you say, refreshing?!?). Pair it with caesar salad and pizza…with tomato, sausage, mozzarella and basil (I’m drooling), or your favorite sushi and fried rice. I can picture a cheese board…maybe even grilled cheese…mac ‘n’ cheese…give me all the cheeses.
Needless to say, I recommend. Try this out. You deserve it.
If you’re anything like me (indecisive and short on time), save yourself the hassle of those necessary wine runs (necessary…lol). Let Winc handle your wine for you. You just kick your feet up and relax. Come on, I dare you.
Okay, so you decided to try it out? AWESOME SAUCE. Because I have a coupon code (mwahaha). Use code “kylie” and get your first 4 bottles for $27 (a $25 savings). You’re welcome.
A huge “thank you” to Winc for sponsoring this post!
Tube Top – Sold Out
Jeans – Old
Sunglasses – In Store
Lipstick – Color “Pale Mauve”
Lip Gloss – Color “Pure Peach”
Bangle – Farmer’s Market Knockoff
Photography by Studio Magnolia
Yes, that beautiful woman is my mother. No, this is not a joke.
My mom is literally my world…and I know some of y’all can relate. In my eyes, she is the most loving, beautiful, and strongest woman I will ever know. There is nothing I can do to fully thank her for who she is and all she has done, but for the rest of my life I am going to try. Below are a few gift ideas to help you love on your mama on Mother’s Day.
One of my favorite things to do for my mama is pamper her. Let’s be real…this woman has given you EVERYTHING. She has put her needs aside time and time again to make sure your wants are met. This is your chance to make up for her lost time. Allow your mama to pamper herself, on you! Pampering recommendations include:
I love to buy my mama beauty products, as what girl doesn’t like beauty?! I want her to feel as pretty as she is! You can’t go wrong with these ideas:
- Lip Kit // Sephora Favorites // Marc Jacobs // Bobbi Brown
- Mascara // Too Faced // YSL // Benefit
- Bath Bombs // Lush // Jus D’Amour
- Essential Oils // Real Oil // Doterra
No matter what diet my mom is attempting at the time (LOL) I know there are a few things she can’t turn down… Below are her favs to inspire you!
Sometimes, the sweetest gift is not a material item, but a simple “thank you.” Gifts like the following mean the world to my mom, and may tug on your mama’s heart strings too.
- A handwritten letter
- A thoughtful card
- A bouquet of her favorite flowers
- Frame a photo (or a few) / make a collage
My sister and I like to think we’re the Queens of DIY…but the fact of the matter is that’s just not true. However, that doesn’t stop us from a good attempt every once in a while. Here are a few DIY things I’m loving right now (and your mama will too):
Now that you’ve got some ideas, you better get to stepping! Mother’s Day is just over a week away…can you believe it? I would love to see/hear what y’all end up gifting. Let me know in the comments below!